Monday, November 16, 2009

Big Sir's Le Baron (Old School Brian Remix)



This is the only remix of a song on my list. I have had the good fortune of exchanging emails with Big Sir's Vocalist, Lisa Papineau. She has an amazing voice and even in this remix, of which i am sure the vocals are tweaked higher than the original song, it comes through as a pop dance spunky number that gets my toes a tappin. I am not sure why, but i cross link the beat and sounds in this song with Take You Home, by Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam.

Lisa Papineau has 2 solo albums that i also enjoy. The latest is Red Trees which was released in spring 09. I was driving home from the grocery at twilight this last May listening to it when I had to stop and wait for the train to pass by. I made this video and sent it to her. She posted it on her Blog as well. Here is my Moment in time:

No comments: